The Problem With Our Current Healthcare System
The average standard practitioner treats 17 years behind the research. This is because doctors are often not able to keep up with the latest medical research, due to a lack of time and resources. Additionally, insurance companies often do not cover cutting-edge treatments, which means that doctors may not be able to offer them to their patients.
As a result, many patients are not receiving the best possible care. They are not given the best possible tools for their health, are denied access to new treatments that could improve their health, and are often mistreated and misdiagnosed.
The American patient is also not given the attention they deserve in our current system- the average American only spends 20 minutes annually with their primary care doctor. This means that there is not enough time for doctors to fully assess their patient's needs and develop a comprehensive treatment plan. As a result, patients may not be getting the care they need.
Healthcare with Holtorf Medical Group: The Holtorf Way
In honor of Self-Care Month and reflecting on the importance of taking care of your overall health and well-being, we want to discuss the Holtorf Way. The Holtorf Way is a personalized approach to healthcare that focuses on the root cause of disease.
The Holtorf Way is based on the belief that everyone is different, and that what works for one person may not work for another. That's why we take the time to understand each patient's individual needs and create a treatment plan that is tailored to them.
This is incredibly important given that the incidence of complex illnesses is increasing worldwide, and most physicians are not equipped to handle these complex cases. The medical world is driven by insurance, which prevents doctors from spending enough time with patients. Holtorf Medical Group takes a different approach. We specialize in treating complex illnesses, and have a multi-system approach that includes IV therapy, Ozone, NAD, Bio-Identical Hormone Replacement Therapy, Peptides, PEMF Therapy, nutritional supplements, and more.
Patients who come to Holtorf Medical Group have seen many other doctors without improvement. We have highly trained physicians who can evaluate, diagnose, and treat complex patients. Our published and peer-reviewed outcomes have shown that most patients will have significant improvements by the fourth visit. However, it may take longer for patients with severe or long-standing conditions.
We believe that everyone has the power to improve their own health, and we provide our patients with the tools and resources they need to do so. This includes education about healthy lifestyle habits, such as diet, exercise, and stress management.
If you are looking for a personalized approach to healthcare that can help you achieve optimal health. We are here for those who have not been able to get better. If you have been dealing with:
- Chronic health issues with no resolve
- Hormone imbalances from age-related changes such as menopause
- Chronic fatigue or burnout with no explanation as to why
- Mold toxicity or heavy metal toxicity
- Lyme disease, autoimmune conditions, or other immune modulation issues
We are committed to helping you take care of yourself, and we believe that everyone has the potential to be healthy.
The Benefits of Integrative Medicine
Here are some of the benefits of taking the time to proactively address your health with personalized functional medicine:
- More effective treatments: Personalized medicine can lead to more effective treatments, as they are tailored to the individual needs of each patient.
- Reduced risk of side effects: Personalized medicine can help to reduce the risk of side effects, as treatments are less likely to interact with other medications or conditions.
- Earlier diagnosis and intervention: Personalized medicine can help to identify patients who are at risk for certain diseases earlier, so that they can receive treatment sooner.
- Improved quality of life: Personalized medicine can help to improve the quality of life for patients, as they are more likely to experience fewer side effects and better outcomes.
If you are interested in learning more about personalized medicine, please contact Holtorf Medical Group today.
Call: (310) 375-2705