Holtorf Medical Group
This policy applies to information we collect:
- via our website (holtorfmed.com)
- in email, and other electronic messages between you and our website
- when you interact with our advertising and applications on third party websites and services if those applications or advertising include links to this policy. It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Holtorf Medical Group or any third party
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the website.
Our Website is not intended for children under 18 years of age.
We collect different types of information about you, including information that may directly identify you, information that is about you but individually does not personally identify you, and information that we combine with our other users. That includes information that we collect directly from you or through automated collection technologies.
Generally we collect several types of information from and about users of our website, specifically information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, address, e-mail address, telephone numbers, date of birth, credit or debit card number (for payment purposes only), your medical history, and health information (“Personal Data”) that is about you but individually does not identify you, such as traffic data, logs, referring/exit pages, date and time of your visit to our website, error information, clickstream data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the website
- about your Internet connection, the equipment you use to access our website and usage details. We collect this information:
- directly from you when you provide it to us
- automatically as you navigate through the website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies
- from third parties, for example, our business partners and Providers.
The information we collect on or through our website is:
- information that you provide by filling in forms on our website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our website, signing up to receive marketing communications, purchasing products, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our website
- records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us details of transactions you carry out through our website and of the fulfillment of your orders.
You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our website.
As you navigate through and interact with our website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, specifically:
- details of your visits to our website, such as traffic data, location, logs, referring/exit pages, date and time of your visit to our website, error information, clickstream data, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the website
- information about your computer, your IP address and browser type.
The information we collect automatically may include Personal Data or we may maintain it or associate it with Personal Data we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our website and to deliver a better and more personalized service by enabling us to:
- estimate our audience size and usage patterns
- store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our website according to your individual interests; and
- recognize you when you return to our website.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
We use your Personal Data for various purposes described below, including to:
- provide our website to you
- provide products and services to you
- provide you with information you request from us
- enforce our rights arising from contracts
- notify you about changes
- provide you with notices about your account.
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any Personal Data:
- to present our website and its contents to you
- to provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us
- to process, fulfill, and administer transactions and orders for products and services ordered by you
- to provide you with notices about your Holtorf Medical Group account
- to contact you in response to a request
- to fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it
- to administer quizzes, surveys, promotions and contests
- to carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection
- to notify you about changes to our website or any products or services we offer or provide though them
- in any other way we may describe when you provide the information; and
- for any other purpose with your consent
We may also use your information to contact you about goods and services that may be of interest to you, including through newsletters. If you wish to opt-out of receiving such communications, you may do so at any time by clicking unsubscribe at the bottom of these communications or by visiting your Account Preferences page.
- to third party service providers that we use to support our business
- to a company we merge, acquire, or that buys us, or in the event of change in structure of our company of any form
- to comply with our legal obligations
- to enforce our rights; and
- with your consent.
- to contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business. The services provided by these organizations include providing IT and infrastructure support services, and ordering, marketing, and payment processing services.
- to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Holtorf Medical Group about our website users are among the assets transferred;
- to fulfill the purpose for which you provide it. For example, we may disclose your personal information to a Provider
- for any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information with your consent.
We may also disclose your Personal Data:
- to comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request
- if we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Holtorf Medical Group, our customers, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
We offer you choices on how you can opt out of our use of tracking technology, disclosure of your Personal Data for our advertising to you, and other targeted advertising.
We do not control the collection and use of your information collected by third parties. Third parties may aggregate the information they collect with information from their other customers for their own purposes.
In addition, we strive to provide you with choices regarding the Personal Data you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with control over your Personal Data:
- Promotional Offers from Holtorf Medical Group. If you do not wish to have your email address used by Holtorf Medical Group to promote our own products and services, you can opt-out at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of any email or other marketing communications you receive from us.
Information transmitted over the Internet is not completely secure, but we do our best to protect your Personal Data. You can help protect your Personal Data and other information by keeping your password to our website confidential.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your Personal Data from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. We use encryption technology for information sent and received by us.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where you have chosen a password for the use of our website or patient portal, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee the security of your Personal Data transmitted to our website. Any transmission of Personal Data is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website, in your operating system.
You may contact us through the contact information below.
How to Contact Us: Attn: Office Manager Holtorf Medical Group 2232 East Maple Ave. El Segundo, CA 90245 Email: email@example.com